Rashemen - Campaign Guide
Dungeon Masters Guild
Welcome to Rashemen!
In the distant lands of the Unapproachable East, on the edge of Faerûn, stoically stands the cold lands of Rashemen. Far from the Sword Coast, this land is filled with wonder, danger, and endless adventure.
Rashemen is a nation known for its fierce berserkers and the wychlaran, an order of witches who govern with power and wisdom. For centuries, they defended against incursions by the Red Wizards of Thay. The lands hide broken ruins of the fallen empires of Narfell and Raumathar, who destroyed themselves in a conflagration of fiendish and arcane sorcery.
The Rashemen Campaign Guide is filled with exciting new ideas for Dungeon Master’s and players to add to their home games. The book explores locations in and around Rashemen, its history, and the people who thrive in this dangerous land. A collection of monsters lie ready to challenge adventuring parties of any level. Players will discover enticing character options, including new races, classes, backgrounds, feats, and spells.
This book provides all of the setting, story, and character options for those looking to craft adventures in Rashemen. Inside you’ll discover:
- An overview of Rashemen and the surrounding lands
- A history of events in Rashemen and the faction that influence the region
- 3 player character races - hagspawn, spirit folk, and taer
- 9 class archetypes plus 1 full character class - the wychlaran
- 2 new backgrounds customized for the region
- 5 new feats including lodge berserker and runescarring
- 11 new spells wielded by the Witches of Rashemen
- 11 mundane and magical items from the land of berserkers and witches
- 10 unique NPCs waiting to help - or betray - adventurers
- 17 new monsters to cheallenge players, including the Ice Dragon of Lake Tirulag
- A collection of adventure ideas to create your own campaigns in Rashemen
Date Published: September 13, 2021
Last Modified: September 14, 2021
Authors: Joe Raso, Andrew Bishkinskyi, Blaise Wigglesworth, Bryan Holmes, Ed Greenwood, Emily Harmon, Florian Emmerich, Jean Lorber, Karl Resch, Lydia Van Hoy, Steve Fidler, and V.J. Harris
Artists: Nastya Lehn, Brian Patterson, Joe Raso, John Latta, Paul Paloma, and Petar Penev
Editor: Christopher Walz
Graphic Design: Joe Raso